Friday, July 25, 2008

Cutest Vanity... in the World!

Okay, maybe not the world, but it is adorable.
Found it through a post on the Mid-Century Modern League forum. And it was FREE! (Thanks, Heather, for the great find! It will be very happy in our home.) Love the rounded corner and shelves. The sink is amazing. It's triangular with the fixtures set off to the right at an angle. Plus, it fits the kid's bathroom like a glove. Steve will clean it up and then determine if the finish needs to be stripped, sanded, and sealed. We plan to replace the Formica countertop—a corner was damaged during demo. (See previous post on Formica.)

Also, picked up a couple vintage bathroom mirrors with sliding doors. Very cool. I'll post pictures of those when I figure out my new camera!

I'm not sure if I'm going to have to sand it down and refinish it, but even if I do, it's way better than trying to find something close at Lowes... or paying bigger bucks for our contractor to build one from scratch. Thanks Heather! -s

No comments: